conditions that apply to all users of this web site. By accessing this web site,
LARRYKINGLAW.COM, itís lawyers, employees, partners, agents or other
affiliates (hereinafter referred to as LARRYKINGLAW.COM) as the owners,
operators, directors, or if acting in any other capacity regarding this site,
reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time in
its sole discretion. The rules and regulations currently in effect, and as
amended, apply to all visits to the LARRYKINGLAW.COM web site, both now and in
the future. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations,
LARRYKINGLAW.COM reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in
equity. Please read and understand them carefully before using this web site. If
these terms and conditions are not acceptable in full, you must immediately stop
your use of this site.
1. The purpose of this Site is to provide general information regarding some aspects of the law, not to provide specific advice. All users and readers should not act upon this information but should seek qualified legal advice regarding any specific legal issue. While a great deal of care has been taken to provide accurate and current information, the ideas, general principles and conclusions presented at this site may differ depending on local, state and federal laws and regulations and court cases. The law constantly changes and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is subject to interpretations. A description or indication of limitation of practice by a lawyer does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in any indicated field of law practice, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. If the materials contained in the web site are not consistent with the legal or ethical requirements of any state or jurisdiction, then LARRYKINGLAW.COM and its lawyers will not represent anyone, person or entity, from such state or jurisdiction, until compliance with all such requirements.
2. Although LARRYKINGLAW.COM has attempted to provide accurate information on the web site, LARRYKINGLAW.COM assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. The information contained herein is general information and is provided to you for your convenience only. LARRYKINGLAW.COM does not represent it to be current, complete, accurate, appropriate to your jurisdiction, applicable to your legal situation, free from technical or typographical errors, free from changes or harmful components introduced by third parties, or free from periodic interruption or errors of any other type. LARRYKINGLAW.COM may revise the information or change the programs or services mentioned at any time without notice. Any mention products or services sites is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
All information provided on this web site is provided "As Is" and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. LARRYKINGLAW.COM and
its subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers disclaim all warranties, expressed or
implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing,
usage, or trade practice.
4. LARRYKINGLAW.COM shall not
be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, special,
consequential, or incidental damages, including without limitation, lost profits
or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data, or business
interruption, arising out of, or related to the use or inability to use this web
site or any other hyperlinked web site or any LARRYKINGLAW.COM information or
product included or described within this web site, or based upon any person or
entity's reliance on the information presented, even if LARRYKINGLAW.COM has
been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. All contents on this site are protected by federal copyright law, and/or other law. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced, copied, disseminated, distributed or otherwise used in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission, from LARRYKINGLAW.COM. Users of this web site are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purpose.
6. The trademarks, logos, and
service marks ("Marks") displayed on this web site are the property of
LARRYKINGLAW.COM, itsí owners, its' subsidiaries, affiliates, or other third
parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written
consent of LARRYKINGLAW.COM or such third party as may own any Mark. All symbols
are registered trademarks and/or service marks, or are Marks for which
application(s) for registration are existing or pending. The copyright in this
web site, and in the underlying source files includes, but is not limited to all
source codes, algorithms, general look, feel, aesthetic distinction, and other
applicable symbolic notations and uses which implement the hypertext features of
this web site is owned by LARRYKINGLAW.COM or itís affiliates. Services,
products, processes, information, content, format, structure, function, or
technologies described in this site may be the subject of other rights reserved
7. LARRYKINGLAW.COM controls this web site from its home office in Newport News, Virginia, United States of America. All applicable United States federal, state, and local laws govern user access to this web site. LARRYKINGLAW.COM makes no representation that the contents or materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to the content of this web site or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. LARRYKINGLAW.COM is not responsible for any violations of law because of your actions. Any claims related to this web site and/or the Commonwealth of Virginia shall govern its content and materials. By using this site, you agree that this site and/or its content and materials shall be governed by the laws of Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America. By using this site, you further agree that any legal action or proceeding between LARRYKINGLAW.COM that concerns or relates in any way to this web site or the information it contains shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A.; and that any legal action or proceeding between us that concerns or relates in any way to this web site or the information it contains shall be solely brought in the Circuit Court for the City of Newport News, Virginia, U.S.A.
8. Any information or feedback you provide at this web site or to the LARRYKINGLAW.COM webmaster or other individuals identified through this web site shall not be deemed confidential and LARRYKINGLAW.COM will have no obligation to protect such information and may use such information in any way it chooses. You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from LARRYKINGLAW.COM web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other matter that is in violation of law. Further, any other conduct or contact designed to disrupt, steal, interfere with, or otherwise improperly harm this site or itsí operation will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law and give rise to legal actions, as appropriate, including civil or criminal liability.
9. This web site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this web site is at the user's own risk, and LARRYKINGLAW.COM is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites, or the security of any link or communication with those sites. LARRYKINGLAW.COM reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party site at any time. The fact that LARRYKINGLAW.COM provides a link to a third party site does not mean that LARRYKINGLAW.COM endorses, authorizes, or sponsors that web site, nor does it mean that LARRYKINGLAW.COM is affiliated with the third party web siteís owners or sponsors. LARRYKINGLAW.COM provides these links merely as a convenience for those using this web site.
10. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Site, but you cannot remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, the copyright notice, all notices on this Site, terms and conditions, and you must give LARRYKINGLAW.COM notice of such link by sending an e-mail to LARRYKINGLAW.COM. You also agree that you must discontinue providing links to this Site if notified by LARRYKINGLAW.COM.
11. Access to and use of password protected and/or restricted areas of the web site are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the web site may be subject to criminal prosecution. As between LARRYKINGLAW.COM and you, all rights, titles, and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this site belongs to LARRYKINGLAW.COM, its licensors, or listees. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying LARRYKINGLAW.COM products and services in many countries are proprietary marks of LARRYKINGLAW.COM. and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license, rights, or titles.
12. No part, portions, or content of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. In no event shall materials from this Site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without the prior written permission of LARRYKINGLAW.COM. Use, duplication, disclosure, copying, storing, or retrieval of any matter contained in this site is subject to all applicable laws and restrictions, state, federal, and international. No law firm, legal organization, vendor of legal services, legal directory, or other commercial enterprise may copy, reproduce, or otherwise duplicate or use any information from this site without the express written permission of larrykinglaw.com.
15. LARRYKINGLAW.COM welcomes inquiries regarding matters contained herein, but cannot guarantee confidentiality or a response. Users should understand the e-mail is subject to risk in communication including but not limited to limits regarding confidentiality of communication. Should you use e-mail or other communication you assume the risk that the information you provide may be intercepted or read by others. You agree that if you communicate to us by e-mail, we may respond to you by e-mail.
16. LARRYKINGLAW.COM, itsí lawyers and affiliates will not establish an attorney-client relationship with anyone without the execution of our legal service agreement, and payment of any required fees or costs. Should you communicate with us regarding a legal inquiry, you agree and this will be treated as an initial contact to explore if we can represent you for a specific legal matter, and if you want to hire us. To avoid any misunderstanding, we do not represent anyone without the execution of our legal service agreement, payment of any required fees, determining if there are any conflicts, and insuring that it is otherwise appropriate to represent you or give you legal advice. If we accept your case, we will only do so after (1) you execute our legal service agreement and (2) you pay any required fees. Unless we are formally hired, LARRYKINGLAW.COM will not represent you and will not render you any specific legal advice, nor otherwise become involved in your case. Before contacting us, you must understand and agree with the forgoing, and that you are responsible for all aspects of your case, including but not limited to all substantive or procedural requirements, court appearances, preparing and the filing of documents or pleadings, compliance with any statue of limitations, or any other aspect of your case.
17. Anyone contacting this site or LARRYKINGLAW.COM agrees to be honest, accurate, truthful, and to conduct himself or herself in a polite and civil manner. Any effort to improperly use this site, or to molest, harass, or harm LARRYKINGLAW.COM or itsí employees is strictly prohibited and subject to the full, protection of the law.
Larry King, P.C.
Copyright © 2000All rights reserved.
Larry King, P.C.,
LARRYKINGLAW.COM, itsí employees, agents and affiliates believe that your
right to privacy and data security is important. This statement
discloses the privacy guidelines for LARRYKINGLAW.COM web site. The guidelines at
this site are applicable only to this domestic web site. Information submitted in
a business capacity is not covered by this statement.
We only desire information that
will enable us to assist you. Submitting any information is your choice. You
may choose to submit your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, business
type, subject matter, inquiry information, client password, and similar
information that is relevant to your request. We will try to keep private
any submitted information, and only use this information to handle your inquiry.
All firm employees are required to keep this information private and use it only
to assist you. Your information may be used to analyze this web siteís
activities. We will not disclose personal information to any outside
organization for its use in marketing without your consent.
offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser
called SSL encryption for security measures. Remember that other web sites
linked to this site may collect personally identifiable information about you.
The information practices of those third-party web sites linked to
LARRYKINGLAW.COM are not covered by this privacy statement. You are solely
responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords. Always be careful and
responsible whenever you use the internet. If you post personal information
online, you do so at your own risk. Your information may be accessible to the
public. Though we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure
or warrant the security, privacy, or confidentiality of any information you
transmit to us by internet, and you do so at your own risk. Please also read our
© Larry King, P.C. 2000. All Rights Reserved. The copyright laws of the United States and international treaties protect Professional Legal Services documents available from this web site. For any additional information about our firm, please contact LARRY KING P.C.